Friday, March 11, 2016

Turkey Ranch Burgers

A few years ago, during a round of Whole30, I was in a food slump and decided I needed to jazz up our routine turkey burgers. 

I wanted a Ranch taste, without all of the additives that come in those little Ranch packs.

This dinner is often on repeat at our house because we all love it.  I love the fact that it's quick to make, and can easily feed a crowd! 


The type of ground turkey my family likes comes in a big three pound pack. This recipe makes about 12 large burgers, so I often freeze half of them to pull out in a crunch. You can easily half this to make a smaller batch.  



In a bowl mix all of the ingredients together. I like to mix spices all they way through my burgers and then make a little mini batch of seasoning to add to the top of each patty. 

These Turkey Ranch burgers are awesome on the grill, but they're equally as great baked in the oven at 350 for about 30 minutes, or cooked on the stove top on medium high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment