Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Mayor of Crazy Town

Tap, Tap, Tap. . . . . Hello? Is this thing on? 

Hi friends, remember me? 

I've been taking up residency for the last few weeks, as the mayor of Crazytown! 

For some reason, I thought I would be able to balance a new blog/Instagram account, opening a new vendor booth in a local shop, hosting student teachers from Finland, and being a teacher, wife and mom all at the same time. 


Every now and then, I have this burst of complete insanity where I think I can do it all. . . . and do it all well. The truth is, I can't. I can do one or two things well, but the rest falls apart. I think we tend to do that as Moms, and then we beat ourselves up when the 75 hats that we're wearing fall to the ground. 

So, long story short, I took a breather from blogging and Instagram. Gave myself some Grace, and I'm happy to say that I'm ready to move out of Crazytown and back into the real world :) 


My little booth is up and running, my student teachers are finishing up their stay, and summer is right around the corner!! I'm ready to start snapping pics, and blogging again. 

I'll be back tomorrow with one of my new favorite recipes for Good Morning Coffee Cake! 


No comments:

Post a Comment